Location: Ireland - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking to develop your career and seeking exciting opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a Key Account Manager, to join our Irish team, to cover the North Dublin territory. Your responsibilities will be to appropriately promote the Vifor Pharma Group products and optimise patient access to them:
- Take responsibility for successful formulary applications for Vifor Group products, ensuring that they are of the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner
- Manage customer pricing contracts and conduct regular reviews.
- Optimise Vifor Pharma’s ability to gain fastest possible access for iron and nephrology products; drive positive market environment for the use of iv iron and phosphate binders
- Develop relationships with key influential bodies to optimise uptake of Vifor Pharma products
- Prepare for the launch of new nephrology/cardiology product within the territory
- Where appropriate, actively manage budgets on an ongoing basis, to ensure budget compliance and return on investment
- Nominate, and where appropriate, develop advocates for speaker meetings – attending national and international congress as appropriate
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge – especially key clinical papers – changing clinical practice and customer knowledge at all times, and participating in training programs as appropriate.
- Be aware of developments in the HSE and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, as well as tailoring local activities to adapt strategy and tactics as appropriate.
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate activities with the wider team where appropriate
We are looking for a talented individual with the following requirements:
- Degree level – or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in KAM role with strong evidence success in pharmaceuticals/healthcare.
- Able to convey complex clinical information to influence decision making.
- Understands and complies with IPHA code of practice.
- Computer skills and ability to use the company data-base, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IMS dataview.
- Driving licence – max of 6 points
- Knowledge of the Vifor Pharma relevant therapeutic areas (esp. Cardiology, Renal)
- Significant experience including ‘in industry’ Hospital Key Account Manager roles.
- A qualified, experienced Medical Representative with the MRII – Medical Representative’s Qualification or equivalent experience.
We are looking for a team player, who is commercially astute, has a 'can do' attitude and who will add value to our business. Join us and build a better future for patients with Vifor Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.