Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Finance and Controlling
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are searching for a Junior Controller to support our Global Finance team in Zurich. You will be responsible to deliver accurate, timely financial reports and ad-hoc analysis to the Senior Management and to assist in different projects as directed by the Controller or Group Controller. This position reports to the Controller and works closely with other functions within the finance department. This position supports the Controller in other ad hoc reporting, closing and planning tasks as they arise. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support the timely and accurate reporting of the management results of Vifor Pharma Group on a monthly basis to Senior Management and stakeholders in Vifor Pharma Group
- Support monitoring and analysis of budgets vs. actual results
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis
- Assist in the preparation of BoD reporting
- Ensure to meet all planning and reporting timelines and that the results are complete, accurate, and containing appropriate analysis
- Assist in further development and implementation of the relevant controlling tools and processes
- Ad-hoc projects, as directed by Controller or Group Controller
The successful candidate will hold a University degree in Business Administration or equivalent education qualification in addition to the following experience:
- Up to 2 years’ work experience in similar position in an international environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Strong MS Excel skills required, VBA is a plus
- Professional in English both in verbal and written communication,
- German language skills is an advantage
- Experience in internal financial reporting is an advantage
- Financial planning and analysis experience is an asset
- Hyperion knowledge is beneficial
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
You have very strong analytical skills and work in a precise way, with high attention to detail. You are able to prioritise incoming requests and work on many tasks simultaneously, demonstrating a flexible approach and positive attitude. You display good organisation and time management skills and are reliable in completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner. You proactively identify and help resolve issues. You demonstrate the Vifor Pharma values in the way you work.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.