Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
Would you like to join a dynamic, Global IT team at a growing pharmaceutical company? Join our IT team at our site in Lisbon, Portugal, where we are looking for an IT System Engineer to transform our workplace environment. You will be responsible for the operations and support of internal infrastructure and applications; including setup, maintenance, further development and lifecycle management of systems and components. In this role, you will report to the Group Leader Workspace. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Operate and maintain the Workplace environment: conduct industry and domain analysis for technology choices and directions; create technology roadmaps for the systems and components; capture architectural requirements; evaluate and prototype alternative; collaborate with solution architect
- Convert technical and business requirements into adequate IT solutions
- Support, test, Computer Qualification and roll-out activities within planned changes and maintain technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- 2nd and 3rd level IT support for Systems and Components
- On-call activities during working hours, on a weekly basis and on weekends, as required
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, GIS or/and the business
- Project activities: Analyse, design, realise and implement IT solutions, including: devise functional and conceptual design specifications; system and component modelling; development; technical project management; related documentation e.g. technical system design, user manual etc.
The ideal candidate will bring experience within the pharmaceutical industry, with a good understanding of GxP/CSV regulations, along with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as ICT System Engineer
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience; PMI or other certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of current Windows Systems, MS SCCM and MS Office;
- Microsoft certification (e.g. MCSA Windows 10, Server) is an advantage
- Fluency in English and German, both in oral and written communication
You are a pro-active and self-motivated individual. You have a structured work style, with strong organisation and time management skills which enables your ability to deliver on your commitments. You drive change with a positive attitude and are able to adapt to new systems and processes. You show resilience when faced with challenges and strive to find solutions to problems. In times of high workload and pressure, you are able to effectively prioritise your work tasks and commitments, while ensuring alignment with all involved stakeholders. You are a team player and work act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.