Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager SAP S/4 HANA ERP Logistics/Manufacturing who will be based at our operational headquarters in Zurich. Drawing on a keen understanding of production processes, information technology and operational excellence, the IT Project Manager will introduce the harmonised SAP S/4 HANA ERP Logistics/Manufacturing at Vifor Pharma at the main production sites and affiliates, covering every aspect from user requirement gathering process definition to the execution. You will act as single point of contact for this program and exchange with all the manufacturing sites. In this role, you will report to the Head SAP CoE and will be part of the Global IT team. Your tasks will include the following:
- Achieve the project objectives, manage and represent the project from start-up to completion
- Plan and organise the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks
- Collect and analyse the project’s requirements and transfer the knowledge to the IT team
- Provide the strategy, analysis, direction and implementation for ICT technologies and solutions, works out concepts
- Ensure business benefits included in the ERP Logistics/Manufacturing business case are delivered
- Build up the know-how to become the competence centre for Manufacturing Execution System within Vifor Pharma and ensure optimal design and usage of the SAP S/4 HANA ERP Logistics/Manufacturing system
- Ensure the planning, elaboration and approval of CSV Documentation, and apply compliance in using the IT project methodology and standard pharmaceutical guidelines for validation (e.g. GAMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, etc.) where applicable
- Identify and manage interdependencies across projects, ensure that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed
- Report project status and issues to the Steering Committee and prepare decision proposals, escalate project changes and decisions that exceed his/her decision power to the project steering committee
- Provide cross-company support for all Vifor Pharma site with regard to process optimisation and operational excellence, identify areas to harmonize, simplify and optimize
- Allocate and monitor project spending in close cooperation with counterpart in Tech Ops and intervene where necessary, work out project budget and ensure their adherence, maintain control over the project’s status
- Support in the negotiation and administration of vendor agreements, establish contracts with external partners in close cooperation with counterpart in TechOps
The ideal candidate is bringing a Bachelor's degree in Production, Supply Chain Management, Planning, Purchasing, Business Administration or relevant experience in Supply Chain management, in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT function within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, FMCG)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Manufacturing Execution Systems or ERP Systems which run manufacturing operations
- Minimum 6 years of Project and Program management experience
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, French or German language skills will be an advantage
- Knowledge of PMI / V-Model and other project management method (Agile development)
- Experience with ITIL / COBIT processes
- Good knowledge of IT system landscape within a manufacturing environment
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting your structured and conceptual attitude. You take a balanced customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders while being strict in fulfilling the needed requirements. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ personality with strong assertiveness and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.