Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an Information Risk Management (IRM) Manager who will be based at our opertional headquarter in Zurich. You will be responsible for the Risk Management and Compliance strategy for Global IT in line with existing internal and external regulations and policies. In this role, you will report to the Head IT Risk and Compliance and will be part of the Global IT technology team. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct the IRM Framework and roll-out to the global Vifor Pharma Group (IT and Business); responsible for relevant support, training and reporting
- Responsible for execution and reporting of IRM Maturity Assessments
- Responsible to develop and maintain adequate risk processes, concepts, policies, including taking ownership of the IRM risk register
- Drive continuous improvement of the risk management framework to meet and sustain compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Identify risks and take actions end to end in a structured and systematic way
- Ensure adequate know-how levels in the IRM framework of the internal and external staff in the IT department as well as in business embedded IT functions
- Continuously identify and follow up on identified IT risk exposures and escalations
- Contribute to business decisions in the definition and assessment of IT risks “end-to-end”
- Build good relationships with key stakeholders in business.
- Act as an escalation point for customer service issues and risks.
- Serve as interface between IT Risk Management and Enterprise Risk Management
- Manages day-to-day IT operations for IT Compliance and IT Risk Management Framework
- Mentors other units in IT Compliance and IT Risk Management
- Coordination of Risk Management related projects (i.e. GDPR Program)
- Participates in the GDPR and Record Management Program and guide around Technical and Organizational Measures topics
- Drive and facilitate the creation of relevant IRM policies (keep the Risk Management Framework up to date according to new guidelines and regulations)
- Prepare and follow internal and external authority inspections and/or data subject request
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields, in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Risk and Compliance management within Information Technology
- Cobit5 certification or similar
- Knowledge about ISO27001 certification
- Knowledge about the new EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) would be a strong asset
- Understanding of pharma regulations (i.e. CSV, GAMP) and/or other relevant regulations
- Good general Knowledge of IT applications and IT Infrastructure
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, French or German language skills will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting your structured and conceptual attitude. You take a balanced customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders while being strict in fulfilling the IRM requirements. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ personality with strong assertiveness and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.