Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Human Resources
Company: Vifor Pharma
To support the implementation of a new HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and the following operations, our HR team is searching for an HRIS Manager. In this new position, you will work in a cross-functional environment, liaising with IT and Finance, and report directly to the Head of Global Compensation & Benefits and HR Shared Services. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Ensure efficient HR processes and HR Services; lead activities and projects aimed at developing and optimizing HR processes.
- Ensure the effective deployment of HR systems and processes, with the goal to improve and market the HRIS value proposition to the business.
- Assess and define HRIS processes: governance & organization, applications & tools, functionalities, processes, geographical implementation, support mechanisms.
- Configure and maintain the system and ensure accurate and up-to-date maintenance of organizational structure in systems; including position and organisation management, functional grading, ensure integrity compensation data.
- Manage and analyze the tool upgrade releases, assess capabilities, implement and train organization on effective utilization.
- Help prioritize and drive enhancement, upgrade and process modification requests.
- Assess system usage and HRIS maturity level and ensure the right resources and support mechanisms are in place.
- Develop and implement training and support for administrators and users.
- Stay current with HR industry and HR technology trends, evaluate options against business requirements and make recommendations to management that improve existing business and system processes.
- Develop and implement HR Analytics and metrics.
- Provide planning, reporting and analysis of Employee KPI’s and data for management decision.
The successful candidate ideally holds a higher education in a business related discipline, in addition to the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HRIS role, preferably including SAP Success Factors HCM/HR information systems to include process and policy interpretation and implementation
- System orientated approach with strategic thinking, able to develop new concepts and to turn them into practice
- Highly analytical with strong experience collating and analyzing data
- Strong skills in Excel
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, French or German language skills will be an advantage
You work with a high level of independency, self-motivation, self-initiative and drive, enabling you to work effectively in an autonomous manner. You have strong influencing skills which enable you to drive initiatives in a complex, cross-functional environment. You are comfortable operating with some level of ambiguity and change. You demonstrate a high level of discretion, working with large volumes of confidential information. You are able to work under pressure, across multiple time zones. You have high attention to detail and strong time management and organisation skills. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.