Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Project Management
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are hiring for this exciting role as our current incumbent is moving into an commercial role within our sales structure. In this role reporting directly to our COO and president of the Executive Committee EC, you will be responsible for assisting the COO with planning, co-ordination and oversight of strategic projects across the company, including overall strategic planning and management of corporate development initiatives. This strategic role includes the following tasks:
- Prepare, co-ordinate and manage the COO’s strategic projects
Ensure effective planning and execution of the ongoing strategic agenda for the COO office
- Manage the regular executive reporting (OKRs, Objectives & Key Results) and prepare presentations to the executive management, board of directors and key external audiences
- Manage and develop a COO cockpit with KPI and key projects tracking metrics
- Coordinate strategic communications with our communications department
- Manage and coordinate the monthly, quarterly and annual planning with the Executive Committee (EC)
- Ensure optimal preparation for and follow-up after EC meetings and other strategic level team meetings
In this key role you will enable our COO office to be even more effective and strategic. You will have a high visibility to the executive leadership team of Vifor Pharma and the Executive Chairman.
You are an outstanding strategic thinker with extensive experience and documented abilities within overall strategic planning and strategic project management for companies in the life science industry. Specifically, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- First-class academic credentials (Master’s degree minimum) from a leading university or business school
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading strategy consulting company working for life science clients
- Ideally experience in a commercial/finance/corporate/business development in-house role within a life science company or investment bank
- Proven track record of project/program management on senior/executive level
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills coupled with extensive experience interacting with C-suite and board level executives
- Fluency in English, French and German would be a great asset
- Sound knowledge of management reporting and presentation tools (ERP, CMS, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
You are fascinated by the possibility to join a fast-growing specialty pharma company and be part of our exciting journey as a stand-alone company and the possibility to lead the strategic initiatives on behalf of our COO. You see this opportunity as a potential step towards a commercial line-management position within our organisation.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.