Location: Sweden - Kista/Stockholm
Company: Vifor Pharma
Thanks to several years of successful growth we are reaching a new stage and are ready to take the next step in our Nordic organization. We are now looking for an experienced Head of Sales & Marketing to join our office in Kista. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the unit Iron Deficiency & Gastro and part of the Management Team. Vifor Pharma Nordiska AB, with 36 employees covering Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, is part of Vifor Pharma with headquarter in Switzerland and approx. 2'600 employees worldwide.
The responsibilities include:
- Leadership and personnel management of the Iron Deficiency & Gastro Brand Managers and KAM team
- Provide strategic and tactical direction ensuring development and implementation of country- and regional plans and activities for sales and marketing
- Ensure effective teamwork within the department and cross functionally between departments within Vifor Pharma in order to develop business
- Reporting to the General Manager (GMN)
We welcome the following experience and skills:
- Business, Medical or Scientific education
- Significant sales experience in pharmaceutical industry and Key Account Management Sales experience in the assigned therapeutic areas of gastro, established network in gastro is an advantage
- Documented experience in Marketing (as Brand Manager and/or Marketing Manager)
- Experience in mature drugs
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- Documented sales skills
- Strong people and leadership skills
You are a respected team leader with strong entrepreneurial skills and good business accountability. You work in a success and result oriented way with strong customer orientation. Since we are a small team in the Nordics we need a flexible player with a very good team spirit.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.