Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Quality Management
Company: OM Pharma
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for Quality Control on our site in Geneva. In this function, you directly report to the Head of Quality management and manage approximately 20 people, including managers. Your role is to manage human and technical ressources to ensure product QC disposition meeting quality compliance with lead-time and cost control optimization. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure that QC is adequately staffed to meet regular planning, production schedule requirements and off-routine analytical requests.
- Lead and motivate the QC team by ensuring the development of individual and collective skills, translated in objectives and goals for team members.
- Optimize Quality control process flows.
- Supervise deviation, CAPAs and OOS/OOT management related to QC matters and perform regular reviews.
- Ensure GMP compliance adherence of all Quality control units, approve related SOPs, attend inspections and audits.
- Ensure that QC is continuously updated with the global regulatory and global customer requirements.
- Act as partner with Quality management and site departments to facilitate function and site objectives achievement.
For this role, we are looking for a reliable and dynamic person with the following profile:
- University degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or similar
- At least seven years experience in quality control, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Solid experience in people management, including in managing managers
- Previous experience in GMP working environment
- Fluent in French and very good command of English both in oral and written conversation
You are a well organized and entrepreneur person, who likes to work in a very autonomous and rigorous way. You have very good communication skills and like to coach people to achieve performance. You feel comfortable in a leader position, where you make decisions.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.