Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Company: OM Pharma
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for the Packaging Unit on our site in Geneva. You will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing and manage a team of 8 people. Your responsibilities include :
- Ensure the implementation of the production plan in coordination with the Supply Chain in line with the priorities in terms of services
- Guarantee compliance with GMP procedures and related document management
- Lead and motivate the team by ensuring the development of individual and collective skills (GMP, security, etc.)
- Facilitate continuous improvement and performance indicators, particularly in terms of agility
- Propose and follow the corrective actions in case of deviations and non conformities
- Proactively contribute to the improvement of systems and equipments in close collaboration with Maintenance and Technology / Engineering services
- Purchase of the material to ensure the right execution of the orders
- Handle the steering of resources (raw materials, budget, etc.)
For this role, we are looking for a reliable person with the following profile:
- University Degree in chemistry, biology, food area or similar
- At least five years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- At least three years of professional experience in team management
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment
- Fluent in French and Very good command of English language both in oral and written conversation
You have very strong organizational and communication skills and proved to be a flexible and proactive person, who has a strong methodology to analyse and solve problems. You are used to manage a team and have good listening capabilities.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.