Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Company: OM Pharma
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for the Lysis & Purification Unit on our site in Geneva. In this function you will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing and manage a team of approximately 10 people. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure the volume of planned production by minimizing failures, propose and follow corrective actions in the event of deviations and non conformities
- Control manufacturing batch files and transmit them to quality assurance
- Ensure compliance with GMP procedures and related document management
- Manage the update and reporting of production monitoring and unit performance indicators
- Coordinate calibration, qualification and maintenance activities within the unit
- Lead and motivate the team by ensuring the development of individual and collective skills (GMP, security, projects, education, coaching, etc.)
- Develop the performance of equipment and control means (monitoring the status of equipment, level 1 maintenance operations, etc.)
- Contribute proactively to the improvement of manufacturing systems and processes in close relationship with R&D
- Handle the steering of resources (raw materials, budget, etc.)
- Lead or participate in technical project
For this role, we are looking for a reliable manager and team player with the following profile:
- University Degree in biochemistry, chemistry or similar
- At least five years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- At least three years of professional experience in team management
- Proven experience in manufacturing environment and ideally in biotech
- Experience in separative membrane techniques on an industrial scale is a plus
- Knowledge of GMP work environment
- Fluent in French and Very good command of English both in oral and written conversation
You are a hands-on person, who likes to work in manufacturing environment. You can assess situations quickly and take decisions autonomously. As a dedicated manager, you are able to delegate tasks to your coworkers and to support them whenever needed.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.