Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
For our Swiss commercial affiliate, we are currently searching for a Head of Business Unit Primary Care, Gastroenterology and Gynecology, who reports directly to the General Manager. In this interesting position with a high variety of responsibilities, you are in charge of defining and implementing the business unit’s strategy and coordinating related sales and marketing activities. You lead a business unit of approximately 20 people. Your main tasks include:
- Gather information on market, customers and competition
- Derive relevant key insights to identify customer needs and competitive advantages
- Define strategic orientation for the products of the business unit
- Supervise of marketing and sales activities
- Keep regular contact with key customers
- Follow sales’ evolution and track performance
- Organize BU meetings and sales meetings
- Coach product managers and sales managers
- Coordinate activities with medical director
- Coordinate with other departments (BD&L, sales effectiveness, logistic, regulatory)
- Collaborate with headquarter
- Contact with license partners
- Manage and follow the overall budget and deadlines
- Team building activities
For this role, we are looking for a well-organized candidate, who demonstrates excellent leadership, communication and presentations skills, and brings the following competencies:
- University degree in Medical, Scientific, Business administration or similar
- Proven experience as a Sales and/ or Marketing Manager within the pharmaceutical industry of at least 8 years
- Strong experience in people management
- Very good knowledge of the Swiss pharmaceutical Market in the pharmaceutical
- Good knowledge of usual Ms-Office tools
- German or French as mother tongue, with very good knowledge of the second language as well as of English both in written and spoken conversation
You describe yourself as an entrepreneur who brings new very innovative ideas and is able to develop, implement and federate people around them. You are passionate about your work and have “managerial courage” that enables you to identify new market opportunities and to take quickly advantage of them. You have a strong customer, success and results orientation and want to actively participate in the development of our Swiss affiliate.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.