Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Head Digital Enterprise Architecture & Demand Management who will be based at our operational headquarters in Zurich.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Digital Enterprise Architecture
- Drive strategic digital architecture roadmap together with Business, Application mgmt. and Technology mgmt.
- Actively search and identify digital innovation projects
- Manage architecture documentation repository
- Implement monitoring and reporting of critical interdependencies between applications and processes
- Set-up appropriate communication channels with business and within IT
- Support projects in architectural decision making
- Implement tools (e.g. checklists) for facilitation of architectural impact assessment by project / application mgrs
- Demand Management
- Analyze & propose solutions for IT requests
- Plan and manage CAPEX for your business customer(s)
- Conduct regular meetings with your customer (stakeholder) network
- Coordinate issue/complaint resolution between customer and IT
- Provide periodically reports on Demand Management KPIs
- Support business in creation of requirements documentation
- Lead the various IT governance boards
- Assist project managers in defining process analysis and requirements definition during project preparation phase
- Defining, aligning and coordinating the Demand Management Team and IT Site Managers
- Manage development and direction of direct reports
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably in a technology or business discipline)
- 8+ years of experience in the Pharma, Medical Device, Chemistry and/or IT industry
- 5+ years of business analysis and project management experience
- Excellent communication and strategic skills, as well as sound understanding of industry and business processes and regulations
- Good consulting skills and understanding of business goals and how to recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve business objectives, productivity, and IT development
- Have an excellent understanding of GxP/CSV and other relevant regulations
- Knowledge of ERP, Document Mgmt, Quality Mgmt IT systems, ITIL and IT in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industries.
- Familiarity with IT architecture concepts and tools, etc.
- Professional level in English, both in oral and written communication
You are a candidate with a good business understanding and you demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. Your leadership style convincing and motivating and you have a proven can do attitude.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.