Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Team Assistant who is willing to contribute to the success and the further growth of Vifor Pharma, reporting to the Head of Global Medical Affairs. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative, organisation and coordinative support to the senior Global Medical Manager and Medical staff in Zurich.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support team managers/directors in all administrative tasks
- Support Medical team in Zurich in all administrative tasks
- Support Submissions Group in their tasks
- Support and back up to Personal Assistant of Head Global Medical Affairs
- Coordinate financial processes such as invoicing (SAP), expense reports (Concur) to ensure timely processing
- Contract and PoA etc. administrative support and follow up, incl. ContractX document archiving
- Make travel arrangements (Amex booking tool) and prepare meeting schedule arrangements
- Support preparation of presentations (drafting, reformatting)
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Coordinate local and international meetings; including logistics, catering and equipment needs, visitor accommodations
- Prepare agendas, take and complete meeting minutes; coordinate distribution and follow up on action items
- Independently respond to routine correspondence
- Maintain distribution and personnel lists
- Maintain familiarity and knowledge of relevant company processes and procedures
We are searching for an experienced professional bringing a higher education in Business Administration, along with the following profile:
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in administrative support role
- Excellent command of MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in English, additional German skills would be preferred
- Ideally experience in similar international pharmaceutical or medical devices organisation
You are able to communicate details clearly and accurately both orally and in writing. You have strong time management and task prioritisation skills and are able to effectively manage conflicting deadlines. You are proactive in your approach, you are willing to learn new approaches and adapt well to change. You demonstrate a service-oriented, efficient and organised approach to all activities. You lead by example and promote teamwork.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.