Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
Launch your talent and have an impact on our mission to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives!
Vifor Pharma is offering you a great opportunity to participate in our Graduate Program within Technical Operations, where you will get an insight into 4 different departments on 2 different sites. The details:
- Duration of the program: 2 years
- Start date: Earliest beginning of November 2018
- Rotating assignments in: Supply Chain, Manufacturing/ Production, Quality Assurance (QA)/ Quality Control (QC), Technical Project Management
- Location of the program: Villars-sur-Glâne and Geneva (6 months)
- Cooperation on different locations and the opportunity to interact with various functions and sites
- Mentoring and goal reviews with your sponsor
- Opportunity to join us for an unlimited contract in a first Managerial role after successful completion of the Graduate Program
For this new and responsible position, you should have the following profile:
- Graduate (BSc/ MSc/ PhD) in Life Sciences (e.g. pharmaceutical studies, biology, chemistry, preferably bioengineering)
- First insight into the Industry (e.g. during internships in pharma industry), but max. 2 years of experience (incl. internships)
- Fluent level in English and French
- High learning capability and ability to think outside the box, linking ideas and concepts
- Excellent team player with very good communication skills
- Very good organization and planning skills
Apply your theoretical knowledge and gain first practical experience in different areas of a rapidly growing, Global Pharmaceutical company.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.