Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join our organization in Switzerland. Reporting to the Disease Area Lead, you drive Global Iron Franchise Marketing communication in focus for disease areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supports development of Global Iron Franchise operational plans
- Develops and implements HQ promotional activities and communication campaigns for respective brands
- Facilitates hand-over of plans to the affiliate/partner for local adaptation and execution
- Collects input from and reviews country brand plans with affiliates
- Supports Global Business Operation teams, in particular partner business organization, during development of country strategic and execution of operational brand plans
- Collects affiliate & business partner input for development of international marketing communication activities
- Responsible for budget phasing and ensures accurate cost tracking according to phasing
- Collaborates with global medical marketing and market access peer group and cross-functional teams on joint projects
- Facilitating knowledge exchange on marketing measures during workshops or country meetings
- Recruits and manages external vendors where required
- Collects competitive information from affiliates, business partners and other sources
- Analyzes market research, extracts key insights and translate into materials/activities
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- MBA and/or MD or scientific education in a relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from previous product manager position (at least at country level, preferably internationally)
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Documented track record of product launches
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.