Location: UK - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
Do you have experience maximising Sales Force performance, through training and development interventions? In this newly created position, we are seeking a Field Sales Trainer to support our growing team at Vifor Pharma. Reporting to the Sales Training Manager, you will be responsible to develop and facilitate Sales Force training programmes, in addition to the following tasks:
- Maximise the performance of the Sales Force through appropriate training and development interventions to meet the Sales Force operational plan
- Develop excellent working relationships with Regional Business managers
- Become product experts in relation to scientific information and marketing materials, using this expertise to support KAM’s – as agreed with Regional Sales manager
- Ensure all training interventions are compliant in accordance with the ABPI Code of Practice and Code of Practice of Ireland.
- Evaluate the success of training and coaching interventions, providing regular reports to Sales Director and OD Manager
- Consistently increase the field force’s skills, knowledge and competencies over time to create the best in class sales force in the industry
- Work collaboratively with Line Manager to create a continuous improvement culture and share best practice
- Ensure the best blend of tools and approaches are used for each training intervention to maximise impact and minimise cost
- Provide first class coaching to KAM’s as agreed with Regional Business Manager
You bring significant experience pharmaceutical industry, in addition to the following experience:
- Experience in Key Account Management within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of sales training role(s) in UK healthcare
- Proven track record of collaboration with Regional Business Managers to contribute to outstanding sales achievement
- Significant experience of NHS funding and commissioning processes
- Understanding of the legal and ethical issues affecting the promotion of new and existing products within the NHS
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Highly proficient user of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable experience in performance coaching and in field coaching
You have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion. You have outstanding analytical skills – science-based and marketing oriented – with a broad and continually expanding scientific and medical knowledge base, which enable you to examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives and take a systematic approach to resolving issues. You display strong organisation and time management skills and are reliable in delivering on commitment sin a timely manner. You are able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, delivering results while maintaining flexibility to handle conflicting priorities. You act as a role model for others, in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.