Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Technical Operations
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an Export Coordinator to join our product supply team in St. Gallen. Acting as an international export clerk, you will report directly to the Export and Distribution Manager. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- International export processing & sales administration
- Order processing E2E SCM (from entering an order to shipping, creating dangerous goods documents, legalizations, certifications)
- Independent organisation and coordination of export shipments (air, land and sea freight)
- Processing of letters of credit, documentary collections and tender transactions
- Deadline monitoring and timely processing of orders
- Responsible for optimal and proactive exchange of information concerning customer orders
- Assistance with warehouse management of the distribution partners
- Contact and support of supply chain and demand management for the assigned territories
- Deadline monitoring of orders
- Coordination and monitoring of the quality-related approval of the products for the EU
- Assistance with apprenticeship training including learning control and assessment
- Daily contact with internal customers, haulers, contract manufacturers and government offices in English and German
- Coordination of packaging/storage/shipping
For this position we are looking for a self-starter who brings the following skills and experience:
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar education in related field e.g. freight forwarding
- 3 - 5 years of previous experience with international export shipping, within the pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical device or FMCG industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, with additional languages being highly advantageous
- Experience in planning and purchasing
- Experience with common ERP systems (preferably Infor XA, SAP etc.)
- Knowledge of customs procedures, customs tariffs (HS Codes)
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who thrives in an international environment. You’re proactive, constructive approach allows you to be successful within this coordinative function. You enjoy working as part of a team, independently and proactively identify opportunities for process optimization. You are stress resistant, a self-starter with a proactive “can-do” attitude and are able to work in a multicultural fast-paced environment.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.