Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a trainee to support data management activities for a Vifor Pharma commercial team. In this role, you will report to the Global Brand Team Lead and be responsible for supporting the management of commercial data, including compilation of reports. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Development and maintenance of interlinked commercial databases
- Collaboration with Marketing Manager in assembling data for government & partner reporting obligations
- Supporting calculation of rebates and chargebacks
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improving business processes and organization by understanding the meaning behind the data
- Project management for cross-functional team coordination and special projects
You are about to finish your studies or you already hold a university level degree in mathematics or a scientific discipline, or in business administration and you possess a strong aptitude for numbers. You will additionally bring the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong analytical ability and a methodical work approach
- Willingness to take direction and work in a service-oriented mindset
- Quick grasp of new concepts and high willingness to learn on the job
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently when required
- Strong command of English, German an asset
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with SQL and database management will be a great advantage
You are just at the beginning of your career or have already gathered first experience on the job and are interested in joining a fast growing company. You have an analytical and strategic approach to thinking, along with strong quantitative analysis skills. You are able to examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives, spot interrelationships and cause-and-effect relationships, while taking a systematic approach to resolving issues. You are a team player and have strong communication and stakeholder management skills. You are responsible, pro-active and precise with your approach and you are reliable in your delivery.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.