Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Supply Chain
Company: OM Pharma
In this new position, your work for the supply chain department, where you support Demand Planning (70% of the role) and the Order processing (30% of the role). Your main missions are to estimate and plan the finished products requirements according to sales and inventory stock without any out of stock; as well as provide to customers odered products respecting quantities, deadline and deliver the goods with optimal transport condictions. Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze customers’ orders to ensure the availability of products
- Establish the production plan for our CMOs
- Be the back-up for the Planning Manager
- Ensure that all the parameters in the ERP are correctly defined to ensure MRP calculation
- Support supply chain’s continuous improvements
- Create the purchase orders for our CMOs
- Participate at S&OP meetings and provide inputs and data
- Create customer orders in ERP
- Invoice and establish export and documentation
- Organize transport and shipping
For this challenging position, we are looking for reliable and communicative person bringing the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
- 3 years’ experience in Demand planning within pharmaceutical industry environment
- Very good knowledge of ERP System such as SAGE or SAP
- Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation.
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
You describe yourself as a flexible and methodical person, who is able to work under pressure. You like to collaborate with people from different departments and know how to communicate with all levels in the organization in a diplomatic and firm way. Thanks to your strong analytical skills, you work in a proactive, positive and result-oriented way.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.