Location: Belgium - Antwerp
Company: Vifor Pharma
To enable our future growth in the Benelux region, we are currently looking for a hands-on and entrepreneurial Brand and Customer Manager Cardio-Renal Belgium. Reporting directly to the Benelux Business Unit Head Cardio-Renal, you will have full P&L responsibility for the assigned brands (existing and a launch brand) at local level Based out of the Vifor Pharma Breda office, you will travel frequently throughout Belgium. Your tasks and responsible will include the following:
- Leads Brand Team to jointly, within the matrix, maximize brand performance
and the strategic development of our product(s) in defined the Cardio-Renal therapeutic area (TA)
- Lead and deliver efficient and effective marketing programs that encourage increased use and growth of our product(s)
- Build and continuously develop knowledge and expertise in the Cardio-Renal TA
- Support and Comply with the Organization’s duty of care obligations, in pharmacovigilance and medical information
- Develop, manage and implement the annual brand- and operational plans as well as the marketing budget
- Support the development of detailed patient driven product forecasts that can be used for planning and manufacturing purposes
- Responsible for the (pre) launch planning and activities of a potential block-buster within the TA
- Ensure excellent internal communication of brand plans
- Organize Brand Team meetings
- Ensure excellent marketing network and relationships with HQ and other affiliates
- Work effectively with field based staff and provide high levels of responsiveness and support for local initiatives
- Cross functional collaboration with Medical, Sales and Market Access
- Collaborate with other Brand Managers within Cardio-Renal TA and other TA’s
- Play a proactive role in developing and managing relationships with KOLs and key stakeholders
For this important, strategic role, we are looking for an experienced marketing & sales professional with the following profile:
- University degree (minimum bachelor level) in Marketing/Economics or Life Science
- At least 5 years of experience within the Belgian RX pharmaceutical industry, 3 years of which have been within a product management or marketing role
- Significant experience of strategic and operation planning for hospital brands
- Proven track record of developing and implementing operational plans for hospital brands
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English is a minimum requirement
Your excellent communication skills will ensure your success within this cross-functional role. You are attracted to a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where you can bring value to the team, the brands and the patients.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.