Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Communications and Public Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently hiring a Corporate Communications Manager for our dynamic global communications team. We are a nimble team supporting a high growth global business. In this role you will be a key player in identifying opportunities to raise Vifor Pharma’s online profile and strengthen its reputation as a star amongst Swiss pharmaceutical companies and strengthen its reputation as a star amongst Swiss pharmaceutical companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and coordinate an online strategy to drive all Vifor Pharma online tools, intranet and social media channels, creating corporate messaging, managing the flow of updates, repurposing content for multiple communications channels
- Provide creative and digital content support for multiple online platforms with differing stakeholders, create and execute marketing collateral, including the company website, intranet, digital tools, online advertising, and email campaigns
- Develop and maintain online editorial content
- Support additional editorial management, planning, writing and copy editing of communications materials as required
- Coordinate and support the global teams and affiliates to integrate content in global plans by monitoring content and verifying the quality of social content production
- Develop integrated online communications plans and budgets, implement actions and monitor results, including ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
- Monitor and report performance using online analytics tools, identify emerging trends and best practices
- Implement and optimise the corporate website for Google search
- Analyse the success of all social promotions and campaigns making recommendations for future activity
- Drive the intranet as community manager to engage employees with the content
- Coordinate closely with social media campaigns from other functions to ensure an integrated approach across all digital channels
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- 5-7 years of experience in a corporate communications function, including min. 3 years in online communications
- Demonstrated experience in web-based content and design principles, web writing styles, web implementation tools
- Successful track record of planning and executing successful corporate campaigns and social media programs
- Familiarity with email marketing concepts and systems, online conference and webinars, advancing mobile technologies
- Advanced Knowledge of Content Management & Community Systems (e.g. Sitecore, Jive)
- Demonstrated experience in project management and coordination
- Writing and copy editing of communications materials as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good understanding of cultural behaviours and ways of working in headquarters and affiliates
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Process and Results oriented, flexible to act with a sense of urgency if
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-starter that can drive the right messaging to the relevant target audience through internal and external digital media channels with engaging “call to action” initiatives. In other words, being organised, proactive and able to expertly multi-task are a must! Success measurement and reporting are also critical, with tracking taking place every month.
Your profound business knowledge, your diplomatic and influencing skills will help you to build strong relationships across the business and support the strategy to achieve our business goals. Thanks to your outgoing, winning personality you will communicate effective with stakeholders at all levels and become a trusted member of the communications Team.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.