Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Supply Chain
Company: OM Pharma
In this position, you are part of the Global Supply Chain department and report directly to the Head of Customer Operations. Your mission is to be the responsible for a defined region of the demand Management of Vifor Pharma’s products and ensure high customers’ satisfaction. Your main tasks are the following:
- Act as interface between customers in the dedicated region and cross-functional departments
- Ensure that customers’ orders are confirmed and fulfilled in line with contractual terms and to the best satisfaction of the customer
- Best align the interests of customers and Vifor in conflicting situations
- Handle all commercials transactions in a compliant manner in order to support the business in the region
- Deliver reliable and accurate Demand Plan
- Participation actively in the Regional monthly Demand Review
- Ensure excellent coordination and collaboration with other departments
- Support strategies, policies, objectives of global Supply Chain and actively participate in department’s projects
For this strategic function, we are looking for a dynamic and stress-resistant person bringing the following profile:
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply chain, Logistics or similar
- Strong experience in a customer service and demand management role
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar leading role in an international environment, ideally within a pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Successful experience with S&OP execution
- Proficiency with MS-Office tools
- Very good knowledge of SAP or of another ERP System such as Infor XA or SAGE an asset
- Fluent in French and English both in written and spoken conversation. Knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
You are a pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. Your high flexibility allows you to work effectively in a cross functional and cross regional environment with different cultures. Able to understand issues from multiple perspectives, you describe yourself as a result-oriented and highly adaptable person. You feel comfortable in a position where you act as an entrepreneur, take decisions and convince others.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.