Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Communications and Public Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Corporate Communications Specialist within our global communications team. In this newly created role you will be an important player in our growing team that aims to build and strengthen Vifor Pharma’s reputation as a star amongst Swiss biotech companies. The purpose of this position is to create a consistent corporate brand profile of Vifor Pharma.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and updating communication tools to explain the strategic objectives of Vifor Pharma externally and internally
- Develop content for internet and intranet
- Support the development of key messages for the corporate brand and for key Vifor Pharma product brands and their benefits
- Support and optimize corporate reporting activities (Annual report, CSR Report)
- Generating internal communications materials
- Support communication activities across the organization
For this role we are looking for the following requirements:
- University degree in Communication or PR & Marketing, Business Administration, Languages
- Minimum 5 years related experience in a Corporate Communications or PR role, in-house or at agency level
- Experience in story-telling and content creation for social media
- Basic image and video editing skills
- Proficient in MS Office and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Design skills preferred, but not necessary
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Excellent level of Business English
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry and our products? Would you like to broaden your knowledge in communication in a dynamic, fun and professional environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.