Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking for your next challenge? We are searching for a Controller, you will be working in a cross-functional environment, acting as a link to and providing financial support for the Vifor Pharma Marketing function in addition to supporting the Head Controlling in the management of the financial operations of our joint company, Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (VFMCRP). Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Vifor Pharma Global Marketing and Global Brand Teams, VFMCRP HQ and VFMCRP Affiliates, working across a cross-functional, matrix organisation
- Support the timely and accurate reporting, including annual and semi-annual management reporting
- Assist planning and forecasting processes and support appropriate coordination of planning activities with Vifor Pharma functions and affiliates
- Support the administrative management of the affiliates where needed
- Assist to meet all planning and reporting timelines and ensure that the results are complete, accurate, and containing appropriate analysis
- Support the monitoring and analysis of budgets vs. actual results
- Assist in the further development and implementation of relevant controlling tools and processes (SAP, Hyperion)
The successful candidate will hold a University of Applied Science or equivalent and recognised professional accounting designation in addition to the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience with financial systems, processes and controls as well as a background in pharmaceutical/biotech, preferably in publicly traded entities.
SAP experiences are welcome
- Experience with the accounting and financial reporting requirements of matrix organisations
- IFRS understanding
- Good MS Office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional level in English & German, both in oral and written communications
You have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate high attention to detail in the way you work. You are able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and demonstrate sound commercial awareness, with a sense of urgency and results orientation. You are able to work as part of a team and a cross functional teams. Your interpersonal and communication skills enable you to communicate effectively to peers, management and third parties. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.