Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Communications and Public Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Corporate Communications Manager for our global communications team. In this role you will be an important player in our growing team that aims to build and strengthen Vifor Pharma’s reputation as a star amongst Swiss biotech companies. You will be responsible for designing and implementing an internal community engagement strategy and a social media plan. You will lead content management within the newly created newsroom.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content (e.g. text, photos, videos and news) for/on our corporate Social Media channels incl. our Internal Communication & Collaboration Platform
- Coordinating and supporting the global teams and affiliates to integrate content in global plans by monitoring content and verifying the quality of social content production
- Promotion and general support of our Internal Communication and Collaboration Platform (e.g. training)
- Oversight of Social Media accounts’ design
- Social Media monitoring
- Content creation and maintenance for corporate websites and intranet
- Measurement, analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative metrics in line with set KPIs
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- Education and training in New Media, Marketing or Communications, Business Administration
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience as a Social Media or Content Manager, coming from an agency or in-house
- Advanced Knowledge of YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram environments
- Advanced Knowledge of Content Management & Community Systems (e.g. Sitecore, Jive)
- Strong conceptual mindset combined with an ability to think creatively
- Ability to create content that is relevant to key stakeholder and supports business goals
- Proficiency in English
You describe yourself as a dynamic, flexible and outgoing person who is proactive in taking initiative and drive our channel management and social media goals. Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry and our products? Then we are looking forward receiving your application.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.