Location: Singapore - Singapore
Company: Vifor Pharma
Vifor Pharma is a fast growing specialty pharma company headquartered in Switzerland. Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a Commercial Development Associate to join our Asia team in Singapore. Reporting to the Commercial Head for Asia, your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support and assist the Asia commercial team in the development and execution of strategies and activities for the region
- Lead implementation for marketing events and exhibitions including planning and execution of regional congresses
- Coordinate production and maintain inventory of marketing materials
- Manage information sharing platforms for communication with stakeholders and relevant partners
- Support Commercial Head in conducting relevant activities such as market research and data analysis
- Translate analysis outputs to meaningful information to support business direction
- Create and maintain a congress and event calendar
- Take responsibility for all related event activities such as communication with external organizers, booth selection, accommodation, provision of relevant materials, etc.
- Support public campaigns increasing disease awareness
As our new Commercial Development Associate, you will be eager to have the opportunity to support the overall success of the commercial team in Asia. You are someone who has been recognized for your strong business acumen. In addition, you bring with you the follow qualifications and experiences:
- University degree in Business or related field of study
- 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably within a related field within the pharmaceutical industry or consulting
- Understanding of commercial activities
- Experience in market research and analytical activities
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent English with the addition of knowledge of Mandarin being advantageous
You are described as hands-on, self-motivated with a strong attention to detail which will enable your success within this role.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.