Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
At this new function, you report to the Site Head and represent the manufacturing site of Fribourg. Your role is to design and implement the harmonized SAP S/4 HANA ERP for the production & planning work stream in collaboration with IT corporate and the main Swiss production sites covering every aspect from user requirement gathering process definition to the execution. You act as point of contact for the mentioned areas and interact with all relevant stakeholders involved within the IT transformation project. Your main responsibilities are:
- Analyzing the current organization, its processes, services, and operating model and redesigning them to match the target organization
- Creating change management strategies and work flows that maximize employee implementation and business benefit
- Provide the strategy, analysis, direction and implementation for ICT technologies and solutions, works out concepts
- Build up the know-how to become the competence center for Manufacturing Execution System within Vifor Pharma and ensure optimal design and usage of the SAP S/4 HANA ERP Logistics/Manufacturing system
- Ensure the planning, elaboration and approval of CSV Documentation, and apply compliance in using the IT project methodology and standard pharmaceutical guidelines for validation (e.g. GAMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, etc.) where applicable
- Identify and manage interdependencies across projects, ensure that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed
- Report project status and issues to the Program Management or Steering Committee and prepare decision proposals, escalate project changes and decisions that exceed his/her decision power to the project steering committee
- Provide cross-company support for all Vifor Pharma site with regard to process optimization and operational excellence, identify areas to harmonize, simplify and optimize
- Allocate and monitor project spending in close cooperation with counterpart in Technical Operations and intervene where necessary, work out project or stream budget and ensure their adherence, maintain control over the project’s status
- Support in the negotiation and administration of vendor agreements, establish contracts with external partners in close cooperation with counterpart in Technical Operations
We are searching for a proactive and flexible manager bringing the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Planning, Purchasing or Business Administration or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Supply Chain function within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, FMCG)
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in one or multiple modules of an SAP system (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Plant Maintenance)
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, French or German language skills will be an advantage
- Substantial experience of having led renewal processes towards product- organization-or service-oriented structures, and managing change projects at middle-sized organizations
- Experience with Projects in validated environments (Validation and Compliance)
- Good knowledge of IT system landscape within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading negotiations within the organization and also suppliers
- Proven experience in budgeting and financial knowledge
- BlackBelt certification is an asset
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting your structured and conceptual attitude. You take a balanced customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders while being strict in fulfilling the needed requirements. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ personality with strong assertiveness and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.