Location: Portugal - Amadora
Company: OM Pharma
In this position you are in charge of the development of marketing and promotion of our products in Portugal. You report to the Therapy area Lead. Your main activities will be, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop Marketing strategies and promotion tools for the Portuguese market
- Prepare and monitore forecasts, budget and marketing programs
- Evaluate our products’ situation and search for new market possibilities
- Create material for medical visits
- Monitore promotion campaigns and analyse their impacts
- Take care of Public Relations for the Portuguese market
- Organise company and Portuguese doctors’ participation in congresses, symposiums and orther meetings
- Act according Code of Conduct and legal and ethical company guidelines
For this role, we are looking for a reliable and creative person with the following profile:
- Degree in Pharmacy or life sciences, master in Business management or Marketing is a plus
- At least 3 years experience in a similar function, within Pharmaceutical industry
- Expertise in Hospital products in the areas of Gastroenterology and Ginecology
- Proven experience with Direct To Consumer activities is a plus
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required. Good knowledge of French and Spanish would be appreciated
- User of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
You are a well organized person, able to work in a very autonomous way. You feel comfortable in business environment changes, where you easily react and adapt your strategy. You hold excellent analytical and communication skills. Open-minded, you are also a good team-player used to work with diferent people from diferent backgrounds.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.