Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Company: OM Pharma
In a small team you are at the core to develop the vision and strategy for the brand in order to respond to unmet medical needs and create benefits for the patients. You lead the development of integrated global plans and are responsible to activate them in close collaboration with with the cross-functional team worldwide. Your responsibilities include:
- Lead and coordinate strategic and operational marketing planning. These plans fully integrate marketing, sales, medical affairs, development and regulatory functions. You align investments & resources accordingly in order to drive the brand P&L
- Create Strategic and Operational Brand Plan(s) of high quality based on market insights
- Lead and coordinate execution of Brand Plans across regions and functions
- Track implementation of Brand Plan according to KPIs
For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with strong communication skills and able to work effectively in cross-functional teams bringing the following profile:
- Higher education like MBA or Master Degree in scientific, life sciences or similar
- Ideally 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or selective marketing
- Experience in sales, product management and international strategic brand management
- P&L, Financial and budgeting proven experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Fluent in English both in oral and written conversation. Any further language skills are an asset.
Thanks to your extensive experience, you describe yourself as a leader with entrepreneurial thinking and spirit. You are able to understand and examine problems from multiple perspectives and demonstrate intuition to recognize market changes and opportunities. You anticipate the future trends and opportunities, which allow you to proactively develop plans to address these and communicate them to senior management. Conscious of cultural differences, you can adapt your communication and your behavior according to the people you work with in order to achieve better results.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.