Location: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an Area Manager for the Western and Southern region based in Jeddah. Working through our local partner, your responsibilities are but will not be limited to:
- Directly lead a sales team to achieve our sales and market penetration objectives ensuring full compliance with all relevant compliance laws, policies and processes
- Provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to Key Account Managers (KAMs) and medical representatives in order to achieve performance objectives
- Focus on customer excellence: Actively seeking to discover and meet the needs of internal and external customers by building relationships and delivering innovative solutions
- Focus on delivery: Manage multiple priorities and resources related to individual and group efforts. Takes responsibility for redirecting efforts as needed to deliver high productivity and quality of work from self and others.
- Set goals, identifies strategic business opportunities, and is accountable for achieving standards of excellence
- Develop and implement action plans to penetrate new markets and identify opportunities to maximize business growth
- Provide support in developing the customer roadmap in order to facilitate the achievement of medium and long term business growth objectives
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are implemented effectively in order to achieve sales forecasts for assigned territory
- Develop key customer relationships in order to execute operational business plans
- Develop and maintain strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with distributors in order to ensure achievement of deliverables
- Develop and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships and partnerships in order to ensure best market execution leading to accelerating the growth of Vifor Pharma business
We are looking for a candidate with strong leadership abilities as well as excellent networking and communication skills. In addition, the selected candidate will have the following profile:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in life Sciences (e.g. pharmacist)
- Qualified pharmacist
- 2-3 years’ previous experience in a similar role within a multinational Rx pharmaceutical company in KSA
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Excellent computer skills and experience with CRM/databases, proficient MS Office user
- Fluent in English and Arabic, both written and in oral communication is required
- Valid driver's license for KSA
You credit yourself with having strong communication skills which enable you to manage this important role. Your coaching and mentoring skills, allow you to successful lead a strong team of KAMs and representatives.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.