Location: Romania - Cluj
Function: Finance and Controlling
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an Accountant for our offices in Romania, Cluj. In this role, you will be responsible for performing general accounting activities such as providing financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analysing variations from budget and conducting or assisting in the documentation of accounting projects.
This role will include the following tasks:
- Perform bookkeeping, data entry and verification procedures
- Prepare and maintain records of amounts owed or receivable
- Prepare, record, verify, analyse and report accounts payable/receivable transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Pay vendor invoices and receive and post customer payments on a timely basis
- Maintain and reconcile accounts payable/receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules
- Prepare analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud
- Ensure that transaction entry verification procedures are followed
- Prepare and deliver low-volume customer billing and respond to resulting queries (responsible for invoicing)
To be successful in this role, you bring the following profile:
- Degree in economics, Accounting will be an advantage
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience in accounting, budgeting and financial planning
- Basic know-how of applicable laws concerning, accounting and consolidation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Basic understanding of and substantial interest in pharmaceutical area
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
We are looking for a person who is responsible, results-oriented and proactive with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to work independently but also in a team. You demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in cross-functional projects and coordination of multiple tasks. You like to analyse complex problems and display strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.