Location: Australia - Melbourne
Company: Vifor Pharma
Vifor Pharma is a fast-growing speciality pharma company headquartered in Switzerland. As a result of our extraordinary success, the Australian affiliate is expanding its workforce based in South Melbourne. If you want to be a part of our continuing success story, now is the time to join this exciting company.
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a replacement Associate Product Manager (APM) to join our newly-established marketing team in Australia having grown from one to four in the last 18 months. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will support marketing strategic development and execution for the Iron portfolio. Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the Product Managers in the development and execution of the Annual Operation Plan
- Develop and provide continual updates to Marketing Plans and processes
- Implement tactical plans and manage projects as aligned with brand strategy
- Liaise effectively with the Product Managers to support the planning and management of Healthcare Professional Conferences in Australia and internationally where required. Maintain an agreed annual Conference Schedule.
- Liaise effectively with the Product Managers to support the planning and execution of activities around Cycle meetings with the Sales Team, including promotional material development, training and implementation in the field
- Liaise effectively with the Product Managers and Business Analytics & Insights Manager to support Market Research projects for the portfolios
Providing input into the Vifor Budgeting and Planning process
- Manage and monitor expense invoices as defined by the planned activities and budgets
- Ad hoc tasks as required
As our new Associate Product Manager, you will be eager to have the opportunity to support the overall success of the Australian team. You are someone who is motivated to work in a collaborative, supportive team where you can learn from your peers. In addition to your strong attention to detail, you bring with you the follow qualifications and experiences:
- University degree in Marketing
- 2 years of previous experience in a similar APM role within the Rx pharmaceutical industry, with additional sales experience being a plus
- Previous Experience within the Australian market is required
- Strong project and even management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Your strong communication skills will ensure your success within this collaborative role. Additionally, your hands-on, self-motivated approach as well as your detail orientation will enable your success and development as the APM and within Vifor Pharma. Finally, your tactical planning and organizational skills will round out your profile.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.